Escape those four walls and dive into a shared nature experience
Reward yourself, your colleagues, and your staff for their efforts over the past few months. After working from home for an eternity, taking part in countless video conferences, juggling work and family, and all sorts of other feats of strength and endurance — now it’s time to recharge, get motivated, or maybe just have fun together.
This is precisely what you can do at the Beelitz-Heilstätten Barefoot Park: just leave your masks in the locker with your shoes. Then you can embark on a barefoot adventure. You’ll be walking across broken glass, wading through mud, and competing against your colleagues in the long jump. Breath lush woodland air and enjoy simply chatting with your colleagues.
Fifteen hectares of nature adventure await you in the Barefoot Park, with more than 3 kilometres of specially prepared barefoot trails, countless different surfaces to walk across, and all sorts of nature discovery stations which will reinvigorate your whole body – and perhaps your whole team too!
A new arrival in our range of activities is the “Fresh & Stressless” health package.
Note regarding COVID-19:
The Barefoot Park is the ideal location for events, especially during these times of corona. Because here, you’re outside in the fresh air, and there’s plenty of space to maintain social distancing. Masks are only needed in the entrance area. Here, you can read in detail about what we are doing to ensure your safety.
• custom planning of visits extending beyond the standard opening hours
• all sorts of catering options
• team building / guided group experiences
• possibilities for holding meetings in the open air or indoors at our partners’ premises
• options for incorporating a visit to the Tree Top Walk and a tour of Beelitzer Heilstätten
• other specials, such as fire walking, herb walks etc.
• only 30 km south of Berlin
• parking spaces for coaches available and a regional railway station is nearby
Our group offers at a glance!
1. Digital MICE Roadshow – we took part
DThe Barefoot Park was one of ten premium partners in Brandenburg’s first Digital MICE Roadshow, which was initiated during the COVID-19 lockdown by Tourismus Marketing Brandenburg GmbH and Potsdam Marketing Service Gesellschaft. Hosted from a studio in Potsdam, the 90-minute tour takes the viewer to ten different locations in Brandenburg … including the Barefoot Park.